Friday, November 22, 2019

Puppy Lovey


You'll find it shocking if you've been following along but we are done with the Big Sister doll outfits. This is actually the last item that went into the package and it was a present for the baby a dog lovey. I've gotten hooked on making lovey's as baby gifts. I find them cute and easy enough to make.

I love connecting with fellow bloggers. Especially fellow crochet bloggers because I stumble across patterns I didn't even know I needed. That's how I found this lovey pattern. I was participating in a blog hop and boom there he was and I had my lovey pattern ready to go. You can find the free pattern here.


I've always been a huge fan of purple so that might have been what drew me to this over other free lovey patterns out there. I would have liked a stronger purple in my own, but I was determined to stick with my stash on hand. I have to get rid of it some how folks. I do love how he came out and I hope he is well loved in the years to come.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers