Monday, August 2, 2021

Lil Cutesies Striped Set



This is the final outfit for the JC Toys Lil Cutesies 8.5" All Vinyl Baby Doll from Shady Lane's Gingham Tote Tykes Pattern set 411. For those of you interested you can purchase a digital pattern here or a printed leaflet here. While I'm done with the outfits I'm still contemplating making the tote for the donation.

I used Bernat Baby Big Ball Sport Yarn, Peach Blossomand now unavailable AC Moore sport yarn for the darker peach yarn as I didn't have any darker colored peach baby yarn on hand. If I do this next year I would go with contrasting baby yarns rather than focusing on the peach as the thickness and textures of the yarns work better together. This year I wanted peach and I used what I had on hand.

This dress had some unique construction elements I hadn't used before. For my own records I liked the format and fit of the previous shoes better for the dolls if I'm looking to find a shoe pattern that fits the dolls for an outfit without shoes.

1 comment:

Shami Immanuel said...

The striped set dress is very cute. Color is very pleasing.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers