Monday, August 1, 2022

Stacie Little Sister Pretty Ensemble



Having made Skipper an outfit using this pattern from the out of print Annie's Fashion Doll Sister and Me 87D21 it was only a matter of time before I got around to making one for Stacie as well since I proved last year with some minor adjustments of hook size the pattern can be used for both modern dolls.



This was made with Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread size 10 in Mint Green and Red Heart Size 10 Crochet Thread White using a Tulip Etimo 1.25mm steel crochet hook. I've been pleased to find that I only have to adjust the hook and can continue with the size 10 thread. The size 10 is easier to source than the size 20 I've started to use for some of the "Barbie" projects.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Now this is just super pretty! I love the teal and white combo, they go so well together.
Have a great week! :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers