Friday, December 30, 2022

Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Bib



I have been targeting left over yarn bobbins and balls from previous projects to finish off making doll projects this year.

I hadn't thought about this yarn being from an actual baby blanket and thus even with an H hook the bib was quite a bit smaller than the size I use for the JC 16 Inch Baby doll. However, while this bib normally doesn't fit the Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll when made with the suggested worsted weight it worked well with the lighter weight yarn. The contrast yarn is also left over from the baby afghan.

This is a free pattern set I've used for years. While I use Melissa and Doug's Time to Eat Kits for the donation the free pattern includes a food jar and spoon you can make for the baby doll. You can find the free pattern here.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers