Friday, April 21, 2023

Seed Stitch Doll Afghan 2





This was the first of Michelle Crean's Seed stitch doll afghan's I started for this year's donation but having run out of yarn a few rows short of starting the border I started a second blanket for an all day travel project that I ended up finishing off before I got back to this one.

This is the danger of not writing down that I need just over a full skein of Ice Cream Yarn to finish a larger doll blanket. One skein, especially one not full will not finish the project. I suspect this was the skein I used to finish off the last blanket I made. The next doll blanket on my hooks is a project for the Glitter Girl Doll. You can purchase the pattern set here.

Notes:

Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn Tutti Frutti

K Hook

70 Chains

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers