Monday, April 10, 2023

My Life Dress Hat and Shoes



This pattern appears yearly for a reason it works up quickly and it adapts to most of the larger sized dolls without much effort.

The dress pattern is a free pattern found here. The shoes are part of a paid Sailor Dress pattern, found here, that has become my go to shoe pattern for the 18 inch dolls as they work up easily and they stay on the doll. Every year I experiment with creating a hat pattern I'd want to keep and record the pattern for future purposes but I've yet to discover my final hat so I keep playing around with my options.

This year I restocked my striped/variageted yarn collection and picked the Tuity Fruity Red Heart Stripes yarn the pattern suggests. I'll use other colors for the remainder of the dolls this pattern fits but I do like the original when I can get the yarn.

I used an H hook for all items.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers