Friday, April 14, 2023

My Life Sleeping Bag 2



I hear Europe's The Final Countdown playing in my head. It is done. The challenge with having multiple 18 inch dolls is you have to make multiple items if you are making accessories to donate. However, this is the final sleeping bag or sleep sack that will be needed for the 2023 donation!!!!! I have finished them. It is time to celebrate.

This is the oddest of the skeins I used for the project. It is one of the down sides to ordering online. You think you have a clear idea of the color stripe you are ordering and then when you see it in person not quite what you thought it was when you saw the picture online. However, waste not want not. It does kind of make for a funky sleeping bag.

This is a free pattern you can find here.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers