Friday, May 16, 2014

Baby Doll Blanket for 12 Inch Doll


A funny thing happened while working on an 18-inch doll project, it turned into a doll blanket for a 12 inch doll. I had a doll dress pattern that used the Chevron stitch and even when I increased the hook size and frogged it several times to check the pattern, I just wasn't getting it to fit the doll. However, I noticed it did look like it would make a nice blanket if it was just larger.



Then I realized while it wouldn't work for the 15 or 18-inch doll it was a good size for the 12 Jenna doll. So my time and effort was saved.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without permission.



1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

Such a pretty color and love how the chevron style turned out.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers