Thursday, May 22, 2014

Baby Doll Top


I love the Mary Maxim 15" soft baby dolls because they do have the soft body. I think it makes for a nice donation doll. The downside is they have the soft body. It makes fitting clothes much more challenging. However, I do eventually get there. This top was the first failed attempt at completing the Girl's Dress pattern Fibre Craft FCM317. I think it makes a cute top and eventually I'll finish the dress at some point. I just need to adapt the pattern to fit the slightly larger padding found on the Mary Maxim doll.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without permission.





1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

I'm loving all these new baby doll pieces!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers