Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pikachu


One of my swap partners mentioned her sons love Pokémon. She wasn't specific about which ones, so I went looking for some free Pokémon inspired ami patterns to see if I could make some to send off in her package. Pikachu seemed like a good choice. I'd had success making him for a family member before, so I looked up the pattern found here and got started. Of the three I made, this one was the easiest.

If you arrived here looking for free patterns you may be interested in the following blog pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers