Thursday, August 20, 2015

American Girl City Chic


This was another one of Tara Cousin's designs that I bought as a set. You can purchase this one here.

This was another situation where I loved the body of the dress, but the neck was more challenging to get a fit that would fit over the doll's body and still look correct on the shoulders. I loved the idea of creating a dress that required no buttons or other forms of connections, but I still found the neck to be tight.

The Mary Jane shoes were a cute addition to the outfit and the purse was also a nice accessory.

The designer made the original in grey, I wanted a happier color so I went with blue and yellow.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers