Wednesday, August 19, 2015

American Girl Ice Princess Elsa Inspired Dress


I've been busy working on my doll donation project and once again fallen behind on posting my projects. Last month I used some of my birthday money to purchase some new doll patterns. I bought a pattern set from Tara Cousins and the first one I finished was the Elsa inspired dress that can be purchased here.

While I like the look of her outfits, I do find the collars a challenge to get them to fit correctly. I've been playing with reworking them to get them to fit as I've worked on the projects. The rest of the outfit was fun to put together and worked up nicely.

I thought it would be fun to have one of the more popular themes included in my donation this year.

Thanks to donations from Crochetville friends from Canada and Florida this is going to be an amazing donation this year. I'm looking forward to contacting the director of the program when school resumes next month.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers