Friday, August 21, 2015

American Girl Skirt, Shirt, and Hat.


I decided to use up some sock yarn I had won a while back and had no use for as I don't make socks. I found a free pattern for a crochet skirt at ABC Knitting that required fingering yarn here. I tried the matching top, but found I couldn't get the fit right, so I adapted a favorite dress pattern to make a top. I did use the free hat pattern found here.

I love it when I can add another outfit to my donation pile and use up yarn that is taking up valuable space in my yarn room.

Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns

Baby Doll Patterns:

Baby Doll and Cabbage Patch

Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers