Thursday, September 9, 2021

Lots to Love 10 Inch Moses Basket



I'm slowly finishing off the doll carriers for this year's donation. After completing this one for the 10 inch Lots to Love Doll I need one for the Lil Cutesies Baby Doll and one for the second JC Toys - 16-inch Baby Doll and I'll be good for another donation year.

The pattern for the carrier is part of Annie Potter's Sweet Baby Doll Layette and can be purchased here. I tend to add rows as I like the carrier to be a little deeper so the doll doesn't roll out. I thought I had enough yarn to finish this one off but lost the game of chicken and had to pick up more RED HEART Super Saver , Amethyst to finish the job. I just didn't have another color in duplicate that would finish the job as I did with the previous basket.

To keep projects interesting I like to add or change something where I can so for this basket I used the blanket from the free pattern set Berenguer Baby Layette found here. This is a mesh style blanket that works up quickly and was a great addition to the doll carrier.

The blanket is made with the no longer available Red Heart Sport Comfort Yarn and a J hook.

2 comments:

Anne said...

That's so cute and it fits perfectly with the doll.

Shami Immanuel said...

Cute basket for dolls.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers