Thursday, September 2, 2021

Lots to Love 10 Inch Nightgown



I'm working my way through the standard doll patterns I established last year for the baby dolls and the nightgown was a quick and easy project last year and again this year.

You can find the Berenguer Baby Layette free pattern set here.

This was also a great chance to use up some of the Herrschners worsted weight yarn that was gifted to me from a member of the Raverlry Charity Knitting group. The yarn is a great size for the dolls and I've used it on several projects this year.

Project Notes:

I chose a chain 3 edging instead of shell for the edgings.

This project used a g hook.

I'm looking into making this for the Lots to Love 8 Inch doll. I'm thinking lighter yarn and a smaller hook should do the trick.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers