Friday, September 17, 2021

Lil Cutesies Moses Basket

Thankfully this is the last of the Moses baskets I need from Annie Potter's Sweet Baby Doll Layette which you can purchase here. I used an I hook for the JC Toys Lil Cutesies Doll Moses basket as the other baskets had been smaller and required more rows. I still added more rows but it worked up quicker with the larger hook and I will plan on doing this for next year's donations.

I've run out of multiple colored compatible skeins of yarns so I purchased 2 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver, Pretty n Pink for this project. I'm currently using the left overs for another doll project.

The blanket is from a free pattern set you can find here. It was a great chance to use up some left over Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn, Tutti Frutti I had from a previous blanket project.

I now just have one more doll carrier to make for the JC Toys -16-inch Baby Doll and I will be done with doll carriers until next year's doll donation project begins!!! Not that its that far away but one must celebrate the wins.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Such a pretty crochet project. I love the tutti frutti yarn.
Well done on your fab contribution to the doll donation project!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers