Tuesday, September 13, 2022

My Life Dress and Hat Set



Having finished the baby blanket it was time to get back to the doll donation project. It was also time to dig into my left over balls of yarn to see if I could finish off any yarn in the ever growing bags of project left overs. I was able to finish off one ball of pink with this project and make a sizeable dent in a second so this was a great destashing project.

For those of you interested this is one of Petite Creative Designs patterns found here.

This pattern uses UK terms and while I had been able to translate them as I go, it had been a while and I ended up writing the American terms on top of the UK terms in order to avoid mistakes. The pattern calls for DK yarn I used worsted weight acrylic and went up to an I hook. My guage has been odd lately so I've been finding myself with larger hooks. I'd thought with the increase in yarn size I might not need the larger hook but it was not meant to be I guess.

1 comment:

Niki - Life as a LEO Wife said...

This is an adorable doll dress! Thanks for sharing on Happiness is Homemade at LifeasaLEOWife.com. If you get a chance, stop by & share on Crafty Creators as well!
Niki | Life as a LEO Wife

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers