Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Pilgrim Gnome



I wanted to add a gnome to the Thanksgiving package and I had a turkey pattern but I wanted to start with this designers patterns as I was thinking of purchasing more patterns and wanted to know if I'd complete them or not before buying more holiday themed patterns for Christmas. This is a Garden Gnome Sunflower Pattern available for purchase here. I would like to make this as a fall decoration for myself at some point but the lines were perfect to strip it down and make him into a Pilgrim for my Thanksgiving box.

As I mentioned in my previous post I've been choosing fiber based on creating items of a certain size and using fibers I have in enough quantities on hand to avoid having to buy more fiber. So as with the turkey I wrote about yesterday, I used size 10 crochet thread and my Tulip Etimo size 2 thread hook.

The only major changes needed were color changes and not adding fall details.

2 comments:

Suzana said...

First time here, in your home.
It's a lovely and creative space!
And the Pilgrim Gnome is so cute!
All the best and Happy WW!

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

What a cute little gnome! Kind of reminds me of the new kits from The Woobles, have you seen them? Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 90.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers