Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Pilgrim Girl Lovey



It was time for a Pilgrim Lovey. I'd previously made a turkey and when I found the Pilgrim girl it seemed a good fit. You can purchase the pattern here.

After making the over large Halloween lovey from the same designer I went with a g hook for the head and an H hook for the blanket portion of the lovey. I was finishing off worsted acrylic yarn from previous projects so I'm not sure what brand I used for this project for everything but the face. The face was Herschnerr's worsted brand I'd bought on sale earlier in the year. The color was perfect for projects like these.

This finished off my Thanksgiving box. I have two more ornaments and a lovey to make for the early Christmas box I hope to get out soon.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers