Monday, September 25, 2023

Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Sweet Baby Doll Romper with Sweater



I pick up Amy Carrico's doll patterns any time her store is open on Etsy, always finding one pattern I missed the last time she was open. This title of this pattern is Sweet Baby Boy Romper for the Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll and sadly her shop is not currently offering any doll patterns so I can't provide a link to the pattern.

Notes:

I used the suggested e hook for this pattern.

The pants for this outfit actually seem to fit better than the one for the previous romper. I've yet to compare patterns so I'm not sure why that is the case, but this second pair did fit better.

This sweater is closer to a coat as I ended up adding an additional set of rows. I'd go back to the original shorter length when I make this again. The "coat" is still cute but the sweater is a better look.

The outfit is made with Bernat Baby White and Purple. For the time being I've still been able to get the purple at Walmart. I find color selection in baby weight yarns can be challenging so I try to stock up when I find something other than pink, blue, and white.

I keep coming back to this pattern each year because I love the texture in the sweater. It has a wonderful look to it. The feeted pants in her patterns are an adorable addition and eliminate the challenge of booties falling off the dolls.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This pattern is adorable. I love the color you chose to go with. Thank you for joining us and sharing your post at Crazy Little Love Birds link party #6.

PaulaShort said...

This is so cute. You do such lovely work.
Visiting today from TTMT 16 #17&18

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers