Monday, September 18, 2023

Lots to Love 14 inch Baby Doll Sweet Little Romper



I've been rotating through the baby dolls trying to make sure each has enough outfits for the donation. Today we have the Lots to Love 14 inch Baby doll.

Amy Carrico is one of my favorite baby doll pattern designers but unfortunatly she is not currently listing her patterns on Etsy so I can't give you a link to where I purchased the pattern. I will update if the pattern becomes available. I made a point of picking up all the patterns she had available for the dolls I donate the last time I found her online as I find her stuff easy to make with readily available yarns.

Notes:

I use an E hook for the outfit and an F hook for the headband. I did a sc 3 dc for the waist as I found this time the pants were just a bit large at the waist. I also added a reduction row in white to trim the sleeves with a sc picot sk stitch sc picot.

This is made with Bernat Baby Sport Pink and White. For those of you hunting for baby weight yarn I foud it recently at a reasonable price at Walmart. Our local store doesn't generally have a great selection of yarn but I was pleased they had some of the Baby sport colors that were harder to find online and they were cheaper than I had found online. Every Walmart seems to have a different yarn supply but its worth a check.



1 comment:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers