Thursday, January 29, 2015

Baby Doll Diaper Bag


I made doll diaper bags for the 2013 donation and then never got back to doing them last year. This year I decided it was a priority to get started on them so I'd have them finished for the Christmas donation. The pattern is one that was gifted to me a few years ago and still available for purchase here.


Along with the bag, this pattern includes directions for the box of wipes and a changing pad. I have another pattern with items to add that I still need to dig out, but at least the basics are finished for the 15" baby doll. I need to make a second one using sport yarn for wipes for the 12" baby doll. I will need to get started on that one this winter or have the potential that it will never get finished.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers