Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Dachshund Pilgrim

As I mentioned yesterday I've been working on a house warming project for a fellow dog blogger. This is the second ami I've completed for the project. This dog was made using a combination of patterns. I started out using a free Lion Brand Pattern found here. I didn't like the way the head looked, so I decided to end the pattern at the neck and use the head and tail pattern from the Teri Crews' pattern I wrote about yesterday.

For this dachshund I chose some yarn I had been given a while back as it was close to the color of one of her dogs. It was a wool blend and a bit rougher than the acrylic yarn I usually use for my ami's.

The hat was adapted from a free Ken doll pattern found here.

1 comment:

Millie and Walter said...

That dachsie and the previous one you made are adorable. I'm sure the recipient will love them.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive