Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Dachshund Witch


I recently discovered a fellow dog blogger is relocating and I wanted to send her a fun house warming gift. Every Christmas she writes about the Dachshunds revolting against the Snowmen invasion, so I thought it was time to even the field. It was time to have some of their own holiday decorations.


I decided to start with a Halloween themed Dachshund. During a recent Annie's sale I purchased Terri Crews' Dachshund's pattern found here. I reworked a free Barbie witch hat pattern found here to give the Dachshund his holiday costume.


I didn't get quite the expression and shape I wanted out of this pattern, so I am continuing to explore different ami Dachshund patterns, even combining some to get the best effect possible.







No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers