Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll Snuggle Snack



I love when I go to a free pattern site or blog for a specific pattern and come away with more patterns to try. In this case I went originally to find a free Barbie sleeping bag pattern and I found several patterns I'm hoping to add to the donation this year. First up is the snuggle or sleep sack for the Lots to Love 10 inch Baby doll. You can find the free pattern here. I'm going to adapt this pattern for the smaller Lil Cutesies and Lots to Love 8 Inch Baby Doll. I was going to work on adapting it for the larger baby dolls but she has another pattern for the larger baby dolls here.

This is a really quick and easy doll accessory to crochet. I used the suggested I hook for the Lots to Love 10 inch doll.

I'm going to experiment with hook size to see if I can finish off the yarn I used for the doll carrier to make a snuggle snack for the Lil Cutesies doll or if I will need to move down to a lighter weight yarn. I tried this sack on and it was too large for the smaller dolls so some adjustments will need to be made to make it work but not something I haven't had to do before. It's worth it for another cute accessory to send off with the dolls.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers