Friday, January 6, 2023

16 Inch Baby Doll Diaper



I try to get the accessory projects started and finished early in the year as they are quick projects to squeeze into busy end of year and start of year schedules and they often get forgotten if I don't target them early on in the process.

While last year I reduced my hook size to an I this year I went back up to a K hook as the diaper was too small with an I. Gauge is always a challenge so I try to document what worked when. I used Red Heart Super Saver for this project. I think last year it was Caron Pounder but I haven't found the weights to be that different to require that different a hook change. It is likely me.

This is a free pattern I've been using for years for the JC 16 Inch Baby dolls you can find it here. I've never found a diaper pattern I love for the Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll although it does come with one cloth diaper. This year I picked up the Melissa and Doug Diaper Bag Set to send with the smaller 14 inch doll and I'm hopeful the diaper will fit the doll along with providing the other diaper bag essentials I make for the larger baby dolls.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers