Thursday, January 19, 2023

Baby Doll Wipes Round 2



This is the last set of wipes I need for the 2023 donation for the 16 Inch Baby doll as I picked up the Melissa and Doug Diaper Changing set for the Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll that includes wipes.

At one point I used to make the diaper bag, the bottles, the changing pad, and tried making the baby food jars, but it got to be too much.

I still make the baby bibs for all the dolls to make sure they fit, and diapers and wipes for the 16 inch baby dolls. I've either used donated diaper bags or purchased them.

I've been purchasing the Melissa and Doug feeding kits when I can get them on sale to send with the 3 larger baby dolls. There are some things that are harder to make than others and feeding kits with the magic bottles and baby food jars are one of those items that I'd rather buy than make.

The wipes are still a practical item to make as few of the store bought ones last. Sadly I can't share where to purchase the pattern because while I've kept monitoring hoping Crochet n'Play will return I've yet to see their shop back offering the diaper bag set that includes these wipes.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers