Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mr. Bluebird




I promised I would get to Crochet Village's Eggheads pattern to include in my Easter box. I finished Mr. Bluebird as a break between Pirate arms. These work up quickly. He was slightly smaller because the scrap yarn I used was not quite as heavy as most of the other worsted weight I have in my collection. I am not sure what weight it is, as it seems a bit heavy for sports weight. I liked the color and a specific size was not an issue. He will work perfectly for an egg or just to go in a basket.

My hope is to finish three birds and three bunnies. I would not mind having a few extras to decorate the house here if I have time. As for my own Easter decorations, I am working on Pricilla, a bunny toilet paper cover to replace the Leprechaun now that St. Patrick's Day has passed.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.


1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

Cute little Easter treasure! (Really like the TP covers too!)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers