Friday, March 23, 2012

Bunny Toilet Paper Topper




I finished my Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Topper made using Crochet Village's Pricilla TP Pattern.




With fewer color changes than the Leprechaun I made for St. Patrick's Day, the bunny worked up quickly. I had a few challenges with the flowers, but I managed to work those out without too much difficulty.

I am not sure what I am going to do for summer, but I found a free pumpkin pattern for fall and I purchased their Pilgrim for Thanksgiving. I would still like to find something scary for Halloween and something cute for Christmas.

If you arrived her looking for Free Home or Holiday patterns they are available on the following blog pages:

Kitchen, Bath or Home

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers