Friday, August 21, 2020

Pumpkin Hand Puppet


This is the second hand puppet from the free Red Heart pattern set found here.


I feel like my Halloween box is coming along nicely with some fun Halloween treats for little ones who may be a bit disappointed with the restrictions this year.

These puppets work up rather quickly. For this puppet I kept with worsted weight 4 yarn but for fun I used an H hook to see how that would change the location of the finger holes for a larger hand like mine. I found the finger holes much more comfortable with this puppet than with the ghost I made previously.



2 comments:

Jayne said...

Another fab looking Halloween puppet. I have quite a few crochet projects in the pipeline! Just need to get around to making them.

Kristie from Love My Little Cottage said...

This guy is cuter than the ghost!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers