Thursday, November 30, 2023

16 Inch Baby Doll Wipes



Many years ago I picked up a crochet diaper bag set from a no longer available vendor to include with the JC 16 inch Baby Dolls. However, I slowly stopped using most of the accessories for the donation with the exception of the wipes. I've been purchasing far studier diaper bags than I can make and I use Melissa and Doug's Feeding Kits.

The wipes are a practical matter. In the diaper kits the wipes often have a pretend box with no actual wipes or they are like wet wipes and they will dry out or are just paper and eventually just rip and are no longer useful. These have a very short play life. I've kept crocheting wipes for the diaper bags because they do have a longer play life being resuable and harder to destroy.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

What a lovely doll accessory. I love your projects. :)

Stephanie said...

This is super cute! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Crazy Little Love Birds link party #16.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers