Monday, November 27, 2023

16 Inch Baby Doll Snuggle Snack



I was working on getting the Barbies sorted on Friday, but on Thanksgiving this Snuggle sack came to life as the first item for the 2024 doll donation. I found these free baby doll patterns along with the free sleeping bags for the other dolls last year and I loved being able to add them to the donation. This was the perfect project for working on when I had a few moments here or there or when we were home for a bit and I finally sewed in the ends Friday night.

You can find the free pattern here. This is intended for a slightly smaller doll and I need two for the JC 16 inch baby dolls. I use a J hook to get the width to be comfortable and then just add a few rows for the length. I've never counted I just keep sliding the doll in until it seems like it fits befote doing the final finish row.

Notes:

J Hook

Red Heart Retro Stripes

I'm pleased to have finished my inventory of dolls and items on hand for the 2024 doll donation. I have ordered most of what I need for 2024 and ordered the one doll I'm missing Saturday. I've also been building up the 2025 donation as I find deals. One of the advantages of having an inventory is it does allow me to wait for deals. I can sometimes wait for specific dolls rather grabbing the only doll they have in stock. This allows me to focus more on making items and less on shopping for the dolls I need.

3 comments:

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

This is so pretty and I really love the colours you have used #MMBC

Simple Life Mom said...

So Cute! I need one my size :-) Thanks for sharing with us at the Homestead Blog Hop!

Stephanie said...

Very cute! Love the colors you chose. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Crazy Little Love Birds link party #16.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers