Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tobogganing Snowmen the Second One is Complete


I finished the second snowman from Tobogganing Snowmen pattern. This is the first instance where the Red Heart Kids Crayon might have been a better option than the yarn I was trying to destash. I was working on finishing off some bright colored Lily Sugar'n Cream for the earmuffs and the scarf. The Red Heart yarn might have been easier to manipulate, but it still worked out in the end.




The toboggan is finished and my Aunt will be by tomorrow to teach me the art of using glue to stiffen projects. Therefore, I should have this project completed for my husband to bring into his office next week. I am not too concerned about a rush as he plans to keep it in there all winter.


Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Christmas

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers