Friday, December 2, 2011

Knight Finger Puppet




I purchased the Little People Play and Go Castle at Kohls for a December birthday present. I decided I would try to add some characters using Bizzy Crochet's free finger puppet patterns. The holiday finger puppets were a huge hit, so I thought adding some characters to the set would be fun. I also suspect they are small enough and flat enough they can fit right in the carrying case.

The knight was made using small amounts of Red Heart Super Saver for the grey and Caron One Pound for the yellow and red.

These finger puppets make great stocking stuffers or additions to other toy sets even if you don't make the crochet castles she has on her site. I have made several sets now for gifts and donations and they are quick and fun gifts for children.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers