Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tobogganing Snowmen Wednesday's Work in Progress


My husband kindly purchased the Tobogganing Snowmen pattern for me with the idea that one would eventually make its way to his office. The first snowman is completed and the second one only needs his earmuffs to be done. I played with the toboggan pattern a bit, but now it only needs some stiffener and it will be finished.

I have never tried adding blush to an amigurumi before. I love the look. I will consider using this technique on future projects.

I am on a stash busting effort so I did not use the suggested Red Heart Kids Crayon. I actually worked on finishing off some bright colored Lily Sugar'n Cream scraps I had left over from another project.

Free Holiday Patterns Available on the Following Blog Pages:

Christmas

Valentines

St. Patrick's Day

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers