Monday, December 12, 2011

American Girl Poncho, Pants & Santa Hat




This was one of the crocheted items for the doll donation we made to the Aztec Wishes toy drive. The pattern for the pants and poncho comes from the Abby, Allie and Abigail set available for purchase from Maggie's Crochet. The Santa Hat was made from a free pattern from a website that has disappeared, which I realized when I went to add the link this morning. A warning to all of us to copy the patterns we want when we see them. I have this one stored in plastic in a binder. I have made quite a few for gifts and donations from this pattern. I have to make sure I do not lose it.

I like this set of patterns because the pants and poncho are quick to work up. When I need a quick set for a donation or birthday this set can be done and provides a nice outfit for a gift.

This was a great stash busting project. It met my goal of using up both scraps and yarn I had on hand. The Red Heart Super Saver variegated was and the white on the Santa hat I had picked up at a Church sale. The rest was left overs of Bernat Super Value and Caron One Pounder.


Barbie and American Girl Doll Free Patterns are listed on my blog at these locations:

Barbie Crochet and Sewing Page

Barbie Knitting Page

Ken Page

Kelly/Skipper Page

American Girl Doll Crochet and Sewing

American Girl Doll Knitting

Doll Blankets and Pillow Patterns


Additional Doll Patterns also Available on the Holiday Blogs:

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Pictures may not be used without written permission.

1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

they are going to love all of the goodies you are donating!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers