Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ballerina Ornament


I try to include crochet ornaments in my Christmas package. This pattern comes from Gourmet Crochet's Happy Holiday Amigurumi that I purchased a while back and only cracked open this year. While not specifically designed as an ornament, these amigurumi's are a good size for ornaments and this ballerina seemed like a good choice for next year's ornament selection.

I love Gourmet Crochet's Ami's. I continue to return to her Dinosaur pattern for quick ami presents. I have also used my Monster Mash Amigurumi several Halloween presents. I have the Amigurumi Nativity, but so far have only used the animals as part of a few farm sets I have made. Perhaps someday I will finish that set, too. I am hoping she will get back to designing ami's as it has been a long time since I have seen a new ami pattern set to purchase. However, it was fun to get some use out of the Christmas patterns I purchased and then never seemed to find the time to make.

This pattern works up quickly and while designed as an amigurumi toy, it is easily converted to an ornament.

If you arrived here looking for free patterns you may be interested in the following blog pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers