Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Claus


The Christmas box I mail and the Christmas donations I make have to be done by the beginning of December. Most of the time I have no interest in making Christmas projects after I send these items off, however this year I continued crocheting holiday themed items almost up until Christmas and I have a nice start on next year's Christmas ami's.

This first set of Mr. and Mrs. Claus comes from a pattern my DH purchased for me from NeedleNoodles here. These are a perfect size for my nephews who are going through a Fisher Price Little People stage. The only issue I had with the pattern set is there is no stitch count at the end of the rows and the increase, decrease language was different then what I was used to from standard amigurumi patterns. The language difference would not have been an issue with a stitch count. If you have done a few of these you can generally figure out how to get to X number of stitches, even if the wording is different than that which you are normally used to reading. That one addition would make a dramatic difference as the rest of the pattern set has amazing pictures, hints, instructions, and suggestions for making the items in the set.

I finished the Snowman and will be posting him soon. The elves are on my list of projects to work on when I resume my Christmas ami projects.

If you arrived here looking for free patterns you may be interested in the following blog pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers