Thursday, September 3, 2020

Make Way for Ducklings Mack

With the completion of Mack we have officially reached the half way point in making ducklings for my Make Way for Ducklings project.

Mack is slightly larger than his siblings and that could have to do with starting with an e hook instead of a D. I had already inserted the eyes and decided not to start over so I finished the duckling with a D hook so he is close in size to his siblings. I'm sure duckling grow at different rates.

I've finally decided on the pattern for The Ugly Duckling which I thought would make a great companion set to this one since I clearly won't need more ducks. I'd been looking at several swan and cygnet patterns but finally settled on the one from Zoomigurumi 6 that I borrowed from the library. That book has a swan and cygnet pattern designed as a set. I'm hoping to finish it before the book needs to go back. While I plan on adding it to my library. I'd rather wait as I've been buying lots of other stuff lately and this could wait if I can finish up with the library copy.

1 comment:

annies home said...

so very cute thanks for sharing you are very inspirting
come see us at

Search This Blog

Blog Archive