Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Scarecrow



I finished off the houses for this year and now my task is to make as many villagers as I can before the deadline to send the Halloween box. While Halloween isn't until the end of October I want the kids to have plenty of time to enjoy the toys before it is time to put them away after the holiday is over. So there will come a time when it is important to close the box and send it on its way.

The scarecrow is made from a collection of Holiday Little People than can be purchased here. I've been slowly collecting her Little People patterns as they are fun for little hands to play with and she has a variety of themes. I made the Candy Corn girl in cotton sport weight yarn. Do to color choices and yarn on hand I went with acrylic sport weight which is a little heavier for the scarecrow..



While the pattern calls for an H hook and worsted weight 4 yarn I went with a D hook to match my lighter yarn and the size of the other little people in the village.



2 comments:

Maureen said...

What a cute scarecrow! I love how it turned out and I am not spooked at all! Yep, I am one of those scaredy cats. Great job on this!

Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

How cute. Thanks so much for linking up with me at my #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 17.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers