Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Busy Baby Box Farm Activity Cube Side 4



This is the final barn side of Leisure Art's Busy Baby Boxes. The last side is actually the bottom of the barn.



Until I started making the various sides I hadn't realized how many nesting places the birds have in this toy. This side has a basket for the chicks. I ended up making a bigger basket because the chicks are attached by what I'd call saftey lines to the basket and can hang out over the edge and then be stored back inside. The original basket I made was too small to fit all the yarn and the chicks. I decided the best choice was to make the toy child friendly and thus a bigger basket was made that makes it much easier to store the chicks and their safety lines in the basket.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers