Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Horse Finger Puppet



When I reached the last 3 finger puppets of Leisure Arts Busy Baby BoxesI knew I was in the home stretch of this project. I was thrilled because I could see the finish line of what was beginning to feel like an endless project.

.


The pattern for all the finger puppets uses the same basic body pattern so I decided I would make all 3 bodies before going to bed one night. That would leave me with just the details of the puppets to finish. Of course then I got distracted adding the pocket to the roof and fixing the fence but that's a whole other story



Other than the black sport cotton yarn scraps I used for the face details this is all made with acrylic worsted weight yarn and a g hook.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers