Friday, October 29, 2021

Fall Birthday Presents



I set this post up to add things as I was making them for the birthday and then I found out the birthday girl was moving very close to her birthday. So I'm waiting until they are settled in to their new home to give the birthday gifts. I still thought I'd share this post because I know when I look back to remember what I made the previous year, I'll be looking during this time period for a reference. I still have one monkey to make and depending on when I finish it will determine if the monkeys end up a late birthady or early Christmas present.

The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin

As soon as the Orca was finished for the Summer birthday box I had to begin work on both the Fall Birthday Box and the Halloween box.

Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed













The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher



The Tale of Samuel Whiskers



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers