Wednesday, October 27, 2021

My Life Chef



I've been revisiting patterns I haven't made in a few years. This chef outfit is from Darski's free Howdy Neighbor pattern found here. The shoes are part of Sweet Silver Creations School Uniform pattern and can be purchased here.



With the exception of the hat this outfit was made with Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, White and Shocking Pink. The hat was made with Bernat Big Ball Baby Yarn -White.

Notes:

The shorts are not from the pattern I make most of my pants/shorts top down and split for the crotch. This time I didn't add chains for the crotch and I like this look a bit better. I also added sc chain 3 for the legs as a trim for the shorts.

I followed the hook suggestions for the various pieces of the pattern with the exception of the shorts which I made on my own and the fit was correct.

I used a g hook for the shoes this time and didn't need to add an extra row or add a reduction row.

2 comments:

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

The outfit is very cute. It rminds me of my childhood. I would have loved this outfit.

Sum of their Stories said...

This little outfit is so sweet :-)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers