Monday, October 18, 2021

Lil Cutesies Sweetly Dress with Shoes



It was time to alter the free Sweetly pattern found here to fit the Lil Cutesies Doll as I keep looking for ways to increase the wardrobes of all the donation dolls.

This outfit was made with Herrschners Peach Baby yarn and Bernat Big Ball Baby Sport Yarn, Tiny Tulips.

The dress was made with an E hook using a D for the arm trim. I added a shell trim to the bottom with the E hook.

The shoes were made from the Gingham Tote Tykes pattern which can be purchased as a digital pattern here or a print pattern here. There are 3 different shoe patterns to go with each of the outfits included in the pattern set but I like these shoes the best. They fit well and are fairly easy to make for the doll.

I chose the Herrchners yarn as I'm trying to finish it off but it is a slightly heavier baby yarn. When I make this again I'd likely stick with Bernat Baby Big Ball Sport Yarn, Peach Blossom the color isn't as dark as the Herrschners but it is a lighter weight which is better suited to the smaller dolls.

2 comments:

Mayte said...

Te ha quedado precioso¡¡¡

Sum of their Stories said...

How beautiful, she looks lovely.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers