Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Plesiosaur Crochet Dinosaur




I finished the first dinosaur from Wolf Dreamer's Dino Buddies patterns that my husband purchased for my birthday.

I found the directions to be clear and easy to follow. I used Red Heart Super Saver Yarn and saftey eyes.

I am really excited about my dino projects. I want to make some for a family birthday close to Christmas and others for Christmas presents. I am also thinking they would be good for donations if I can get myself organized. I am developing a collection of patterns that will delight the children and keep me from never wanting to make another dino again. As much as I love Gourmet Crochet's Amigurumi Dinosaurs, I have made so many that I needed to try something new.

If you arrived here looking for free toy patterns please see the following pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers