Thursday, February 11, 2021

Leprechaun



I've written about Pam's Patterns Little people patterns before. They cover a wide range of holiday themes, some of which have limited pattern options. They work up up quickly and are adaptable. I've made them in worsted weight and sport cotton depending on what yarn I had on hand. You can purchase the pattern here.

The pattern suggests using an H hook, I use a D as I amd sticking with the theme of "Little People" and wanted mine to be more of a village size than larger ami's.

I thinking I'm making decent progress on this box but I need to finish it so I can begin work on the Easter box which will need to be hopping off before I know it.

1 comment:

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

How tiny but cute!! Thanks so much for linking up with me at A Themed Linkup 45 for Spring Crafts and Décor.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers