Friday, February 26, 2021

Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Bib



I mentioned in the previous Rag Doll Post that I'd been searching the Annie's Doll DVD Rom for new patterns and come across the Needlecrafts Shop's Sweet Cuddles 971016 leaflet that I adapted to make the sweater for that doll outfit.

While I was there I noticed a pattern for a baby bib that might be my solution for a smaller baby bib that would fit the Lots to Love Babies 14" Doll instead of adapting the pattern I'd used with the JC Toys 16-inch Soft Baby Dolls .

Notes:

Baby yarn created a very small bib so I moved up to worsted weight 4 yarn. I also added a few rows to the body of the bib to make it long enough. I added the trim and then used the trim yarn to make the ties.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

What a sweet little bib. :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers