Thursday, February 4, 2021

St. Patrick's Day Cupcake



I know it isn't even Valentine's Day and I am already posting about St. Patrick's Day?? Well the reality is that if you are going to make stuff and mail it you have to start well before the holiday in question. COVID has only made the mailing situation more challenging so getting these projects finished and ready to be mailed is even more essential.

I was quite surprised to find this pattern in Kawaii Crochetas St. Patrick's Day patterns aren't all that common. This is a color themed book and I guess green was a good time to introduce a St. Patrick's Day themed item.

This pattern is designed for lighter yarn but my stock of light green cotton yarn in multiple shades was limited so I went with acrylic worsted weight yarn and I wasn't disappointed with the outcome. I used an e hook for this project.

I hope to finish a couple more St. Patrick's themed items and a few more breakfast items and then have this package on its way so it hopefully arrives before the holiday.

1 comment:

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

Cute little cupcake :) Thanks so much for linking up with me at A Themed Linkup 45 for Spring Crafts and Décor.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers