Crafting is fun for all ages and interests. This blog evolved from researching resources for friends and articles I write as a freelance writer. It is a place to share the information I discovered. Please feel free to leave comments and questions. I am always looking at new projects ideas for family and friends in areas of my own abilities and theirs. As a notice to my readers this blog does contain Amazon links and Google Adsense. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Monday, August 31, 2026
Rag Doll I Feel Pretty
I've been alternating between the Rag Doll and the Glitter Girl doll weekly until I finish off the swimsuits to try to keep their donations equal. In the past one or the other always feels like it has been neglected.
This has been adapted from one of Darski's free baby doll patterns I Feel Pretty found here.
Notes:
Last year I made a note that the H hook I'd used was too large. This year I tried the suggested size 7 hook and it was still a bit roomy. I'd try a g hook next time.
I used Herrschners size 4 Herrschners Baby Worsted 8 Baby Stripes Hydrangea and I believe Worsted 8 Eggplant as the contrast color.
The arms were reduced sc around and finished with a sc chain 3 row. I also sc along the bottom row and then also did a sc chain 3 row around. This helped the skirt keep from turning up. I used a button to close the dress.
I hope to make this dress for both the 16 inch baby dolls including the accessories that don't quite work for this doll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(171)
-
▼
August
(21)
- Rag Doll I Feel Pretty
- My Life Swimsuit 2
- Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Capri Set
- Glitter Girl Kennedy Dress
- Little Red Riding Hood Hunter Finger Puppet
- My Life Cinderella
- My Life Swimsuit
- Stacie Critter Empire Dress
- Lots to Love 10 Inch Baby Doll Sweetly Pants, Top...
- Rag Doll Summer Dress
- My Life Kinley Casual Pant Set
- Skipper Ski Outfit
- Lil Cutesies Overalls
- Our Generation Boy Swim Trunks
- Our Generation Red Flower Dress
- Camping Pocket Pal
- Barbie Ski Outfit
- Our Generation Boy Minion Inspired Outfit
- Little Red Riding Hood Mother Finger Puppet
- Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Baylees Bikini
- My Life Playtime Garden Outfit
-
▼
August
(21)

No comments:
Post a Comment